Monday

Skye's The Limit







After a beautiful weekend of blue skies and sunshine, we are not only having to deal with Mondayitis, but  a cold and missreable day also. I worked most of the weekend, but in summer nothing beats an evening swim at your local beach or watering hole, even after a long day in the office or studio. 

I love stocking up on new bikini's,  It's a summer must, you can never have enough and my latest is this hot little number from Skye and Staghorn. This bikini is both athletic and chic, but the most important element is comfortable and it's certainly that! Made from neoprene and mesh, it's the perfect summer essential. I have even found myself wearing the bikini top as a bra under baggy singlets and dresses. 

So if you haven't spotted my new trinket must have, then prepare to meet your new life saver. I'm alsways on the phone and need my phone at all times due to work, which means It's constantly on charge, yet so many times I've been caught with dead battery ( sound familiar? ). Let me introduce you to the mighty purse by handbag butler. This is a  purse that holds all your cards, lipstick and most importantly charges your phone! 

This is the perfect fusion between fashion and technology. The mighty Purse contains a light weight battery that can fully re-charge any smart device. Then simply recharge via any USB port. It’s that brilliant and that simple! Charge On the Go! Available in all colours, this is something you should treat yourself to pronto. 


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment