Wednesday

Strapped back - Christmas Special





Another incredible dress to get you through the party season and it comes with a super low price tag. I recently came upon this company "Boohoo" middle of the year and safe to say it consumes alot of my spare time as I have too much fun shopping this site and always get a shock after adding so much to my shopping chart and the end total being such a bargain. 
This dress with it's body con look makes for a comfortable fit, it's black panelling at the side creates a flattering look and the back detailing is just beyond beautiful. Pump up the colours in your accessories, wear bold coloured shoes, lips or nails to add your own flair. Don't be affraid to mix pink and red like I've done.






Merry Christmas
Nikki xox

Location: Private House, Malololailai, Fiji 
Photographer: Airlie Walsh - instagram @airliewalsh

No comments:

Post a Comment